Adult Carer Support Worker
Salary£17,095 - £17,774 pro rata
This part-time post (28 hours) is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2018.
Your role will involve:
• Acting as an initial point of contact for Carers requiring support
• Providing emotional and practical support to Carers via telephone
• Liaising and working in partnership with external organisations
• Developing individual support plans
• Promoting Carers rights and entitlements
You will need to have:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Compassion and a genuine desire to help others
• A positive “can do” attitude
• Good computer skills
• The opportunity to support people in need in your community
• Full induction and training
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
• A friendly atmosphere and a dedicated team
Closing date for completed applicationsFriday 8th December 2017
Interviews will take place onFriday 15th December 2017
To view the full Application Pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification, please see the PDF links below.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please Save a Copy of the application form, fill it in on your computer then either:-
email to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and post to Brickhouse Farm, Poulton Close, Maldon, Essex, CM9 6NG or phone Kim Smith on 01621 851640.
If you are having difficulty with the online form, we can arrange to send you an application form via email or post, please ring the offices on 01621 851640.
Send us your application
Once you have completed your application you can upload it to us using the form below: