LocationBased in our Maldon, Harlow or Colchester office
Salary£ 26,131 (35 hours per week) Part-time hours will be considered for the right candidate
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Projects Manager to lead the development and delivery of projects and income generating services across Essex.
We now need a person with project management and business development skills to deliver a diverse range of projects and services. Reporting directly to the CEO your role will include identifying new opportunities and putting them into practice. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a new role within our charity which benefits from great support from the local community in Essex.
Action for Family Carers is a thriving charity which for over 30 years has been providing support for adult carers and young carers – people with unpaid, caring responsibilities for others. We are a Carers Trust Network Partner and Trusted Charity. We provide information, befriending, counselling, wellbeing activities, young carer clubs. Activity groups and day care across Essex, working within schools, with GP practices and in a variety of community settings.
£ 26,131 (35 hours per week)
Part-time hours will be considered for the right candidate
Based in our Maldon, Harlow or Colchester office
- Spotting opportunities and making new projects happen
- Ensuring effective and efficient project/service delivery
- Managing staff and monitoring performance
- Establishing positive relationships with funders
- Able to manage multiple projects, services, staff and budgets
- Proactive and keen to help develop new opportunities
- Skilled in the use of IT and social media
- Good at communicating and working with people at all levels
- Full induction and relevant training.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- An opportunity to make a positive difference for carers and families in Essex
- A chance to be part of a person-centred, supportive and friendly team.
Submit CV with Supporting Statement to email@example.com
For an informal conversation about the role please contact James Clarke on 01621 851 734.
Applications will be considered as soon as they are received.
Action for Family Carers is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. Registered Charity No: 1127164
Closing date for completed applicationsTBC
Interviews will take place onTBC
To view the full Application Pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification, please see the PDF links below.