Bereaved Carers - new project
We are pleased to announce a new project starting 8th March for Bereaved Carers or those Carers planning for their role to come to an end.
We will be supporting Carers to take back control or prepare themselves going forward by:-
- Regular online support group
- Access to specialists in well being
- Staring up peer support groups
- Signposting to various activity providers including small grants where possible
- Asking carers what they want from the programme, what they would like to discuss and learn
At the end of the project there will be a face-to-face evaluation event to extend online friendships into real life.
If you are interested or know of anyone that might benefit from this project please contact email@example.com or 0300 770 8090.