Macmillan Carers Service
Are you a friend, relative or family member helping someone through cancer?
Would you like to talk to someone about support and information available for you?
The Macmillian Cancer Carers team can provide you with emotional and practical support and information to help you throughout your journey.
You may be helping someone who is newly diagnosed, recieving treatment, in recovery or managing a terminal diagnosis.
We can provide information and guidance on;
- Looking after someone with cancer
- Working while caring
- Getting a break
- Managing financially - grants and benefits
- Understanding cancer treatments and symptoms
- Your life and choices - planning ahead
- Local cancer support groups and services
Carers can refer themselves to this service by calling our main number or filling in the online referral form. You can also find us at the following Macmillan information centres:
Every Friday 9am-4pm
Every Thursday - 9am – 4pm